ZoominGames has an open position for an internship. You need to live in Amsterdam or its surroundings, as you obviously need to be with us at the office.
Are you the one to complete our party to go on an epic adventure? ZoominGames has over 2 million followers worldwide, creating video game content in English, German and Spanish. Monthly we have over 10 million views on our game videos. During your internship as a video editor games you will be closely involved in the creation of content, from concept to production and publishing. An affinity with video games is definitely something that would come in useful. But perhaps we can help you level up your gaming skills.
During your internship you will learn how to tell an interesting story through video. Combining audio and visual elements into an interesting video product. We love some nerdy jokes in our videos, so no reason to hold back. You will work in a multi-cultural environment in the heart of Amsterdam together with our team of experienced video creators!
The internship takes place in our Amsterdam office in The Netherlands.
– Affinity with video games and internet culture
– Fluent in English
– A passion for visual storytelling
– While a passion for writing would be a plus
– Creative and focused, with the ability to see a project through to the end
– Team-player, but also able to work individually
– Relevant study in Communication, Media and Media Production is a plus
– Video editing skills required
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Premiere is a plus
– Availability at least 4 months
– Internship minimum of four months (full time)
– A dynamic young environment in the heart of Amsterdam
– Every opportunity to develop yourself
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV, cover letter (and examples of your work in case you have them) to Mr. T. Fieldhouse (email@example.com)